As of this morning, the stay home order here in Massachusetts is still scheduled to expire on Monday the 18th and Annie’s Unique Boutique is preparing to re-open.
Nobody knows what the "new normal" is going to look and feel like but we want to assure you that we will do everything we can to make it an enjoyable experience with your, and our, health safety foremost in mind.
· Face masks are now mandatory and we will wear masks while any customer is in the store. Please do not enter the store without a face mask or if you feel sick.
· We will have hand sanitizer available as you enter the store and we will sanitize door handles and counter tops after each customer leaves.
· Shoppers have always tended to head to the right as you enter the store and we have re-arranged the store layout so there is really only one direction to proceed to the main shopping area.
· We have rarely ever had any social distancing issues, even before anyone knew what social distancing is because we rarely have more than a couple of customers in the store at any given time. We will have signage encouraging social distancing and we will limit the number of shoppers who will be in the store so as not to have any social distancing issues. Please follow the 6 foot social distancing guidelines, it's for everyone's safety.
· We have added a “Shop by appointment” feature on both our website and Facebook page if you'd like to make an appointment to shop. We have been closing on Sunday for the past few weeks and plan to continue that practice but, if you would like to have the store to yourself for private shopping, contact me via email or 774-488-9844 and I'll open the store just for you on Sunday.
· We will continue to offer curbside pickup for online orders or any items ordered via email or by phone for items you might see on our Facebook page or in our weekly newsletter.
· If you cannot come to the store to pick up your order, we will ship via USPS and we will continue to deliver orders of $50 or more if you live within 10 miles of the boutique.
We have been continually updating our website to make it as user-friendly as possible and there have been more changes since last week's update. Our website designer,
, has done a great job in putting the site together. I would like to ask a favor, please take some time to explore the website and, if there is something you'd like to see added or changed, please let me know and I'll pass it on to Lisa at Your Media Assistant.
As always, we will do whatever it takes to make your shopping and user-experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our boutique again soon.
Annie & I thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Stay safe & healthy!
Annie & Frank